EC2 automatically adding DENY All Traffic rule in Network ACL (Unable to edit the rule)

Viewed 3627

My website (korrade.com) always shows up "Connection Timed Out" error, even though in my security group "Port 80" is shown open, and SSH works fine over Port 22(No Issues). I have only ALLOW rules in my security group.

Upon debugging, I found these Network ACL rules, out of which 1 seems strange as its getting automatically added by AWS.

NACL rules

I believe the inclusion of this rule is causing the website to not open. Or I think something else serious is there. As of now, this is the obs from my side..

  1. I have Security Group configured, with only ALLOW rules
  2. /sbin/iptables -L (showing nothing)
  3. Telnet status of Port 80 says CLOSED
  4. Firewall Status: not Loaded

Please help anyone... Much appreciated!

Post editing NACL & SG,

Security Group Screen

SSH over WinSCP

1 Answers
Related