Hyperledger: get "/bin/bash: ./scripts/script.sh: No such file or directory" when running "./byfn -m up"

Viewed 2445

I'm a newer for the hyperledger and just studying it by following the tutorials on http://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io. I am trying to build the first network using "first-network" in the fabric-samples. The ./byfn -m generate is OK. But after typing ./byfn -m up, I meet

/bin/bash: ./scripts/script.sh: No such file or directory

error and the process hangs.

What is going wrong?

PS: The OS is Windows 10.

4 Answers

Follow these steps :

  1. In your docker terminal check the path $HOME. Type the command echo $HOME.
  2. Make sure that your fabric-samples folder is the same path as of the variable $HOME.
  3. Follow the steps for generating your first network.

or try the below solution.

Follow these steps :

  1. Go to settings of docker.
  2. Click on reset credentials.
  3. Now check if the shared drives include the required drives or not.
  4. If not, then include them apply your changes and restart your docker and your bash where you were trying to start your network.

I know the question is old but i have faced the similar issue so i did the following

  1. ./byfn.sh -m generate
  2. ./byfn.sh -m up

i was missing .sh in both commands.

Related