Html textarea is not clickable and unable to type text in it

Viewed 2579

I have the following textbox in my HTML

textbox

I have the following code:

.contact-us-form textarea, .contact-us-form input[type="text"], .contact-us-form input[type="email"] {
    height: 40px;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    line-height: 0;
    padding-left: 15px;
    color: #333;
    width: 100%;
    border: none;
    border-bottom: 1px #BFB9B9 solid;
    padding-left: 40px;
}

.contact-us-form textarea {
    height: 100px;
    padding-top: 20px;
}
<textarea name="" placeholder="Message *"></textarea>

For some reason i am unable to get the cursor inside the textarea and i am unable to type text inside it too. Why is this happening ? I don't have any JS attached to this textbox, i have debugged and tested this, also i have checked all the computed css properties and i don't seem to find what exactly is causing this problem.

Can anyone point me to what exactly i am doing wrong ?

My site link.

5 Answers

Use position:relative for your input element and any other element in which it wrapped

Related