Visual Studio - variable increases whenever I place mouse over it (Breakpoint)

Viewed 107

I'm new to Visual Studio (I'm using Community 2017, v15.2) with Xamarin Forms, and I'm having troubles when debugging.

For some reason, when in a breakpoint, inside a simple for-loop(int i=0 ; i< length ; i++), whenever I place my mouse over 'i++' to check it's current value, it increases. Each time I hover mouse over it it increases by one. I don't know if this is a bug, or a feature, but it's causing me a lot of problems.

Couldn't find anything related to it anywhere else on net. Searched for many terms but it was all about 'how to use breakpoints/debugging' or 'using increment var', etc.

This GIF illustrates exactly what I'm experiencing right now : http://i.imgur.com/pV69CAy.gifv

I would appreciate so much if anyone could help me with this issue. Thanks.

1 Answers
Related