xDebug Remote-Debugging Session does not start

Viewed 804

I have the following problem. I want to use xDebug for Debugging in PHPStorm. I want to do this via Remote-Debugging. But the xDebug-Session does not trigger.

I installed the browser xDebug-Helper-Plugin and I selected PHP-Storm. I activated the plugin for my web-application I want to debug (the address of my application I want to debug is "gm01.powty.com/acc3_dev/" in my case).

In PHPStorm I configured a Server like this: picture of Server configuration in PHPStorm

Then I activated the Listener in PHPStorm (The green phone).

I checked my IP on my Work-PC with "ipconfig" for configuration on the Server later (the ip was 10.50.21.224 in my case).

I also executed "netstat -a" to check if the state of "0.0.0.0:9000" was in the "Listening"-state.

Then I configured my Apache-Server of course. I downloaded the correct xdebug.dll by using my phpinfo() of my Server. I added the following lines to the php.ini on my Server: php.ini on Server

Then I restarted my server to make my configuration active. I also checked it via phpinfo().

By when I enter the address of my Webapplication in the Browser, the debug-Session does not start. I do not know why, because my configuration seems correct.

I also added the "xdebug.remote_log"-line to my php.ini later. When I enter the address of my webapplication in the browser the following is added to the log-file:

Log opened at 2017-07-25 12:41:33
I: Connecting to configured address/port: 10.50.21.224:9000.
E: Time-out connecting to client. :-(
Log closed at 2017-07-25 12:41:33

What could be the reason of the problem. Could it be a firewall-problem? What could prevent the debug-session from starting?

0 Answers
Related