SFTP connection Failed due to java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException

Viewed 2087

I am trying to connect to password less configured server using SFTP. Sftp connection is successful using terminal. But when I am connecting in JAVA (using Jsch library) through username and password, I am unable to connect. My java code:-

try {
        try {
            jsch.addIdentity(ftp_Info.getSftpCertFile());
        } catch (Exception e) {
            // TODO: Add a log message
        }
        session = jsch.getSession(ftp_Info.getUserName(), ftp_Info.getHost(), ftp_Info.getPort());
        String pswd = (password_encypted) // password encryption
        session.setPassword(pswd);
        session.setConfig("StrictHostKeyChecking", "no");
        session.setConfig("PreferredAuthentications", "password,hostbased,publickey");
        session.connect(); // exception occurred here
        session.setTimeout(connectionTimeOut);
        Channel channel = session.openChannel(SFTP);
        channel.connect();
        sftpChannel = (ChannelSftp) channel;

    } catch (Exception e) {
        log.error(e.getMessage(), e);//error logged here
    }

I am getting following exception :-

com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive) at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:485) at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:149)

Please help in troubleshooting or resolving it. Is there any way except any third party service provider to make my 2048 bit key pass this exception?

1 Answers
Related