Is that possible to add a custom button and UI component to file browse dialog in MFC or in win32?

Viewed 636

I am trying to create a file browse dialog in my windows project. When user was trying to save the file, he can save the file on local or on his cloud account. For example, when user click save, by using CFileDialog, we can open a file dialog like: enter image description here

When user wants to save his file to his cloud account, he can click the button which beside "New folder" on the top of this dialog, then this dialog will display the folder organization on the cloud account: enter image description here

So I want to ask that is this kind of dialog possible in MFC ? I was searching it for several hours, but I think none of SHBrowseForFolder or CFileDialog can satisfy it. I need to key component: 1, we can add customized button on the top, like the "cloud" button. 2, the content layout or style in the middle can be customized. Is this kind of UI possible in MFC ?

0 Answers
Related