Heroku CLI throws an error whenever I try to do anything: "Please specify a version along with Heroku's API MIME type"

Viewed 3967

As of this morning, without having change anything in my Heroku CLI setup, I received the following error when I tried to run: heroku logs -t -app <app_name>

! Please specify a version along with Heroku's API MIME type. For example, Accept: application/vnd.heroku+json; version=3.

I have since tried updating both heroku and heroku-toolbelt via brew upgrade heroku and brew upgrade heroku-toolbelt, but this did not solve the issue.

I get this error essentially whenever I try to do anything with heroku CLI, including heroku logs, heroku apps, heroku login, and heroku auth:login.

I am running MacOS, and the error posted is the only information that I am getting back from Heroku.

This discussion here: How can I specify heroku's MIME type? pertains to upgrading Heroku in Ubuntu and does not solve my issue.

5 Answers
Related