Create a Google Form in Pop up of Google Spreadsheet. Could this be done?

Viewed 5696

Reference :

Single Google Form for multiple Sheets



Re-claim :

  1. I have a little bit hard to made my writing some good or as well to be understanding (less english).
  2. I have a little insight about a Google Apps Script (GAS).
  3. I have change "MyURLDoc" and "MyIdDoc" bellow as cosinderring of mine.




Question :

How do I make a Google Form be inside of a Pop up what I've made in Google Spreadsheet ?





Attempt 1 :

function goToURL() {
  FormApp.openByUrl(//*** MyURLDoc! ***//);
}





Attempt 2 :     Following as the reference has worte there!

function goToForm() {
var form = FormApp.openById(//*** MyIdDoc! ***//),
    formUrl = form.getPublishedUrl(),
    response = UrlFetchApp.fetch(formUrl),
    formHtml = response.getContentText(),
    htmlApp = HtmlService
  .createHtmlOutput(formHtml)
  .setSandboxMode(HtmlService.SandboxMode.IFRAME)
  .setTitle('Ta Daaa!')
  .setWidth(500) 
  .setHeight(450);  SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().show(htmlApp);
}





Problem :

It says always like this:     " No item with the given ID could be found or You do not have permission "

1 Answers
Related