I have a defaultfict(list) that might look like this
d = {0: [2, 4, 5], 1: [5, 6, 1]}
that I need to shuffle all the first elements from all of the lists together, and move one to the second and third rows. So in this example I need to take [2, 5], [4, 6], [5, 1] shuffle them and then put them back. At the end my dictionary might look like this
d = {0: [5, 4, 1], 1: [2, 6, 5]}
is there a pythonic way of doing this avoiding loops?
What I have until now is a way to extract and aggregate all the first, second, etc., elements of the lists and shuffle them using this
[random.sample([tmp_list[tmp_index] for tmp_list in d.values()], 2) for tmp_index in range(3)]
that will create the following
[[2, 5], [4, 6], [5, 1]]
and then in order to create my final shuffled-by-rows dictionary I use simple for loops.