Dropdown/Select in Angular4

Viewed 865

I'm working on an AngularFire2 Project using Angular 4.2.4 and the Angular CLI 1.1.3 and am new to TypeScript. In multiple components I need to use searchable dropdowns/tagging like can be seen here and here.

I can't get any of the .js files to run when I link to them in the index.html file like so:

<script src="assets/semantic-ui-dropdown/dropdown.js"></script>

From what I've been able to find, this either has to do with the typescript definitions or something wrong with how I've included JQuery (just a script tag in index.html). After following a lot of other threads, I have absolutely no idea how to get this working. Do I need to import something in the component? My goal is to be able to use classes in the html document, as the angular 4+ versions of these are not available yet (as far as I know).

0 Answers
Related