So using npm run start.android while using https://github.com/NathanWalker/angular-seed-advanced runs the project in android. I installed all the dependencies with npm install and prepared the project correctly.
Unfortunately after using the command I get an error TypeError: Path must be a string. Received undefined.
I tried searching for solutions online but I was not able to do any of them because I'm not really understanding why this is happening.
Running tns doctor --log tail showed there was problem with the installation of mobile environments (android and ios) so it automatically prompted me to try and fix it by installing several dependencies and packages.
Amongst these changes $ANDROID_HOME was also added to the bash profile but strangely although I have android sdk installed from sdk 18 to 25 it seems running tns doctor --log tail gives me a message about "you need to have at least android SDK 22 installed".
What should I do to fix this? Do you need more information?
I've been losing my time too much over it by now and I really have no idea on what to do.
Thank you very much for your help