How to browse Oracle's maven repository?

Viewed 4094

Having recently walked into a new contract in the 1990's (you remember, where jar files were shared via email and called things like resourcebundle.jar - no, I'm not actually kidding) I am trying to work backwards and find groupId/artifactId/version identifiers for various Oracle ADF/BPEL/BPM/SOA etc libraries.

However, as the Oracle maven repository at https://maven.oracle.com isn't visible to a browser (new-fangled technology rubbish!) I'm at a loss to try and guess the identifiers for various Oracle-related jars.

Any thoughts? Thank you, Andrew (aka Marty McFly)

1 Answers

The best way is to check on Oracle Documentation the list of groupId/ArtifactId/version. For example for Adf: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/core/MAVEN/adf_maven_project.htm#MAVEN8989

From this page you can find all the informations about: SOA, ADF, Coherence, OSB, BPM and other: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/core/MAVEN/toc.htm

But for my experience, Oracle repository is not solid. The best way is to configure your m2 directory from a your weblogic installation with your products (soa, bpm, etc.). This is the official guide: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/wls/WLPRG/maven.htm#WLPRG587

Related