How to using json fields inside where statement in Sequel?

Viewed 1010

I have a table transactions

 id             | bigint                      | NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('transactions_id_seq'::regclass)
 transaction_id | bigint                      | NOT NULL
 middleware_id  | text                        | 
 opname         | optype                      | NOT NULL
 created_at     | timestamp without time zone | NOT NULL
 finished_at    | timestamp without time zone |
 request        | jsonb                       | NOT NULL
 answer         | jsonb                       | 

Where request can contains data like: { plugin_id: string, item_src_id: string, item_dst_id: string, payload: {}} or { plugin_id: string, item_id: string, payload: {}}

I can select transaction list for some item_id like that with pure SQL:

SELECT id, request
  FROM transactions
  WHERE 'BEX456'
    IN (request->>'item_id', request->>'item_src_id', request->>'item_dst_id')

But, when I use that request with Sequel, it warns me about

SEQUEL DEPRECATION WARNING: Calling a dataset filtering method with multiple arguments or an array where the first argument/element is a string is deprecated and will be removed in Sequel 5.

For that request:

$db[:transactions].
  where("? IN (request->>'item_id', request->>'item_src_id', request->>'item_dst_id')", data[:item_id]).all

I can use Sequel.lit for that string inside the where op, but my question is - can I use native Sequel operators for selecting json inside field?

This works for me:

$db[:transactions].where(
  data[:item_id] => [
    Sequel.lit("request->>'item_id'"),
    Sequel.lit("request->>'item_dst_id'"),
    Sequel.lit("request->>'item_src_id'") ] ).first
1 Answers
Related