No output using vagrant Windows 10

Viewed 538

I'm not sure if this belongs her or another site, so let me know and I'll remove it if not. So I'm attempting to install vagrant on a windows 10 machine. I have virtual box installed, I have a kali linux machine on it that I've used in the past. After using the msi to install vagrant, I rebooted as prompted. After reboot I verified vagrant was added to the path.

Issuing any vagrant command shows nothing in the output. I've tried passing -h and --version and nothing shows. Even running as admin and powershell gives no response. No hanging or freezing, just nothing in the response. Not even a command not recognized warning(more validation its in my path).

Can anyone help me find out whats going on and why none of the vagrant commands seem to respond?

OUTPUT EXAMPLE

C:\>vagrant init -h

C:\>vagrant --version

C:\>
1 Answers
Related