As you see below I have a before and after picture. In the first one, I have a toolbar which is inflated through my BaseActivity. Below the toolbar, I inflate a Fragment with an ImageView below the activity. So to clearify, I have a fragment with a picture which is inflated under an activity. The activity itself handles the toolbar which is above said fragment.
Before

After an animation, I want the ImageView to go from being an ImageView inside my Fragment to being an ImageView in my Toolbar.(1)
After

The animation itself will be to resize and move up to the toolbar(as shown in "After").
The problem i'm having is that I don't know how to move the ImageView from one layout to another.(2)
Question
(1). Is this even resonable to do?
(2). Is there a way to "detach" an ImageView from its parent into another layout?
Conclusion
So, 1 last time. I want to move my ImageView from the Fragment into the Activities toolbar.
I can think of two ways of doing this:
We send the ImageView from the Fragment to the Activity and after that we start the animation from its original position into the toolbar.
We let the ImageView animate within the fragment but over the toolbar(If possible?) and when the animation finishes the fragment is closed and an image is set into the toolbar.