The debugger is usually working just fine, but for some reason, the pop function gets it stuck.
If I put a breakpoint before this line, I can step over line-by-line as usual, but when it gets to this line it gets stuck in the same way; And when I step over again after executing this line, the whole program gets stuck as if I just stepped over a function that contains an infinite loop.
If I put a breakpoint after this line, the variables and watches windows say "collecting data..." for a long time, until it turns into "Timeout waiting for response on 113".
Also, if I simply run without debugging, everything works fine (well, everything but the errors I need the debugger for...)
These are the main lines, after them I get these timeouts:
df = pd.read_csv(os.path.join(ROOT_DIR, "Table.csv"), header=0, index_col=0)
y = df.pop(column)
Why does it happen? Is there any way I can fix it?
EDIT: It has nothing to do with the pop function! I tried the following line:
y = df[column]
print y
And the same happens. Though it prints just fine...
EDIT 2: I didn't address this question because I solved my problem without debugging; But now the debugger works with no problems. I don't know whether it is because I am using another computer or because I just updated to 2017.2... So in short, the problem was solved for me, but I am not sure it was solved for everyone...