Strip lines on SPC Charts

Viewed 468

I'm trying to create a chart with upper and lower control limits. I was trying to achieve a similar look to the 1st image where the upper and lower controls are a block rather than my effort, image 2, where I've just made a thick line.

I have seen a few a ways on how to do this and have applied it with a degree of success, but the main issue I'm having is if you look at my second image, you will see the upper and lower controls fluctuate. All the examples I've seen just show the strip lines as straight lines. Is there a way of doing this?

For my lower control I have tried inputting in the 'Strip Width Type' the expression =Fields!LowerControl.value

but this still just gives a straight line

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answers
Related