I have a leaflet map that has multiple vector tile layers from GeoJSON points using Leaflet VectorGrid:
var layer1 = L.vectoGrid.slicer(geoJSON1, {interactive: true}).on('click', function(e)...)
.addTo(map);
var layer2 = L.vectoGrid.slicer(geoJSON2, {interactive: true}).on('click', function(e)...)
.addTo(map);
Adding them to the map in this way makes only the topmost layer (i.e. layer2) clickable. I've found that adding a L.control.layers to remove the upper layers allows the first layer to be clicked (layer1), but then only one layer is visible.
Is there a way to make all the tile layers clickable/interactive when they are all displayed? Ideally the mouse pointer would change when hovering over a feature in any layer from the basic hand to the pointer hand to indicate that a feature is clickable.
Edit (July 20, 2017): I found this Gist: Click through multiple layers of Leaflet VectorGrid. It seems potentially helpful, but the mouse pointer doesn't change except when hovering over the topmost layer. It's also returning numerous instances of the feature clicked on.