I have this .bib file for reference management while writing my thesis in LaTeX:
@article{garg2017patch,
title={Patch testing in patients with suspected cosmetic dermatitis: A retrospective study},
author={Garg, Taru and Agarwal, Soumya and Chander, Ram and Singh, Aashim and Yadav, Pravesh},
journal={Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology},
year={2017},
publisher={Wiley Online Library}
}
@article{hauso2008neuroendocrine,
title={Neuroendocrine tumor epidemiology},
author={Hauso, Oyvind and Gustafsson, Bjorn I and Kidd, Mark and Waldum, Helge L and Drozdov, Ignat and Chan, Anthony KC and Modlin, Irvin M},
journal={Cancer},
volume={113},
number={10},
pages={2655--2664},
year={2008},
publisher={Wiley Online Library}
}
@article{siperstein1997laparoscopic,
title={Laparoscopic thermal ablation of hepatic neuroendocrine tumor metastases},
author={Siperstein, Allan E and Rogers, Stanley J and Hansen, Paul D and Gitomirsky, Alexis},
journal={Surgery},
volume={122},
number={6},
pages={1147--1155},
year={1997},
publisher={Elsevier}
}
If anyone wants to know what bib file is, you can find it detailed here.
I'd like to parse this with Perl 6 to extract the key along with the title like this:
garg2017patch: Patch testing in patients with suspected cosmetic dermatitis: A retrospective study
hauso2008neuroendocrine: Neuroendocrine tumor epidemiology
siperstein1997laparoscopic: Laparoscopic thermal ablation of hepatic neuroendocrine tumor metastases
Can you please help me to do this, maybe in two ways:
- Using basic Perl 6
- Using a Perl 6 Grammar