Find transaction ID on Google Play to transfer apps in 2017

Viewed 27252

I was trying to transfer one of my apps to another developer on Google Play, but I can't find my transaction ID now. Some months ago it's possible to find the transaction ID on Google Wallet, but it's not possible anymore. How I can find my transaction ID on Google Play now?

5 Answers

I found another way to get Transaction ID Do step by step:

  1. Open Gmail inbox, and search "payments-noreply@google.com" keyword

  2. Open the first email with the title "Google : Thank you ..."

  3. You will found Order number "05912476870148xxxx.registration-9d07c086-abc6-xxxx-xx-xxxxx"

  4. Split the text and get the Transaction ID is :"registration-9d07c086-abc6-xxxx-xx-xxxxx"

I couldn't find my "Transaction ID for the original Play Console account's registration" either but luckily you don't need it when you are logged in with the original account.

Then the field "Transaction ID for the original Play Console account's registration" is not there so in that case you don't need it. Phew.

I was trying to transfer from my old to my new account and was logged in to my new account.

Since a few days the Developer Console has changed a bit. So has the location of the Transaction-ID.

It can now be found here:

  1. Go to https://pay.google.com/payments/u/0/home#activity
  2. Click on Google Play Developer Token
  3. A panel opens on the right side of the screen showing your Transaction-ID at the bottom.

I was having the same issue and above answers do not work any more. I only had the Developer Ids from the emails, so wrote to Google and received a reply. And their reply was to prefix those numbers with 0.G.

Weird that their form could not do it in the background or they could not put that in their help page!

Related