Angular 4 - Upload CSV

Viewed 10822

I am making an Angular4 I have a button that converts data to a csv file with header. Now I want to do it the other way around, I want to upload a csv file. So for testing, I make an object and make a csv file from it, and then I want to click on a button and upload that file and get the same result.

I found an angular module to export csv, but I can't find one that does it the other way around. Can someone help me with that?

This is my code:

test.ts

import { Component, OnInit} from '@angular/core';
import { Angular2Csv } from 'angular2-csv/Angular2-csv';
import {Unit} from "../../../_shared/unit";

@Component({
  moduleId: module.id,
  templateUrl: 'test.component.html',
  styleUrls: ['./test.css']
})


export class TestComponent implements OnInit {



  ngOnInit() {}

  public export() {
    // Unit (id,name,description)
    var data = [new Unit(1,"Unit1","This is unit 1!")];

    var options = {
      fieldSeparator: ';',
      quoteStrings: '"',
      decimalseparator: ',',
      showLabels: true,
      useBom: true
    };
    new Angular2Csv(data, "data", options);
  }

  public import(){}

}

test.html

<button (click)="export()">Download CSV</button>
<button (click)="import()">Upload CSV</button>
1 Answers
Related