Common practices for testing with ClojureScript using Leiningen?

Viewed 58

I am trying to understand what would be the common practices for writing test code in ClojureScript. I have 3 general questions (one that actually could also apply to Clojure)

  1. [Clojure Also]: Any common practices for putting test code in the same source file as your actual code? Most cases that I see, everybody separates test code in a segregated directory. Or it is considered bad practice?

  2. What would be the recommended practices for testing within leiningen? I have found at least two variations a. The recommendation from cljsbuild. Seems to require adding a bit of boilerplate

    b. The one from ClojureScript Unraveled. This seems to me a bit out of sync with a figwheel approach

  3. The questions above could be split in browser dependent (i.e. requiring PhantomJS) and not browser dependent, so I suspect the best practices might differ a little bit.

I would like to have an understanding of what would be the pitfalls that more seasoned ClojureScript programmers would suggest avoiding. And maybe if there are any best practices?

Thanks

0 Answers
Related