One horizontal colorbar for seaborn heatmaps subplots and Annot Issue with xticklabels

Viewed 8081

I tried to write multiple heatmaps in one figure. I wrote the below code and I have two questions.

(1) I want the data value in each cell and I don't need the axis labels for each picture. Therefore, I set xticklabels, yticklables, and annot; but they were not reflected in the figure. How should I do? (2) Can I rotate the color bar? I need one horizontal color bar for this fifure.

I use Python 3.5.2 in Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS.

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import seaborn as sns
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np

%matplotlib notebook

flights = sns.load_dataset("flights")
flights = flights.pivot("month", "year", "passengers")
fig = plt.figure(figsize=(15, 8))
# integral
plt.subplot(1,2,1)
sns.set(font_scale=0.8)
plt.title('integral', fontsize = 1)
plt.subplots_adjust(top=0.90, left = 0.1)
sns.heatmap(flights, fmt='d', cmap='gist_gray_r', xticklabels = False, yticklabels = False, annot=True)

#float
plt.subplot(1,2,2)
sns.set(font_scale=0.8)
plt.title('float', fontsize = 1)
plt.subplots_adjust(top=0.90, left = 0.1)
sns.heatmap(flights, annot=True, fmt='.2f', cmap='gist_gray_r', xticklabels = False, yticklabels = False)

fig.suptitle('Title for figure', fontsize=20)
plt.subplots_adjust(top=0.9, left=0.06, bottom=0.08) #後ろ2つ追加
#x label
fig.text(0.5, 0.02, 'year', ha='center', va='center')
#y label
fig.text(0.02, 0.5, 'month', ha='center', va='center', rotation='vertical')

sns.plt.savefig('heatmap.png')

enter image description here

1 Answers
Related