I have pulled an image from the docker hub. I want to modify the docker file for this image. Where is the docker file located on my Machine? Thanks.
I have pulled an image from the docker hub. I want to modify the docker file for this image. Where is the docker file located on my Machine? Thanks.
I'm not sure if this helps, I'm a noob in this. Pulling an image alone is going to download the image alone, without the supplementary files. If you need those, please go to the Github webpage where the image is (if you got it from Github), then push clone or download button on the right. If you have no access to webpages (on a VM for instance), install 'developer tools' and then write 'git clone ' where is the link that appears after pressing clone or download. If you check the directory where you cloned the link, you'll find all the files you need.