Did not find reference matching RestoreAssemblyResources AssemblyName metadata

Viewed 5321

For some time now I have come across some errors in the references in Xamarin. This has taken my sleep and locked my development process. Investigating the structure of the application the reference appears with an alert signal. In the Nuget package manager it appears as installed, but in the process of compiling or deploying the project the exception occurs. The message says it could not find the reference. In an attempt to solve the error, I have already cleaned, compiled, and recompiled the solution. I also edited the .csproj file but no solution was efficient. I would like to open this discussion to investigate the causes and an efficient and definitive way to solve this error. I count on everyone's help.

Error

Did not find reference matching RestoreAssemblyResources AssemblyName metadata 'Xamarin.Android.Support.Annotations'

Image 01

Print 01

Image 02

Print 02

1 Answers
Related