how to use 2 datatables in same page?

Viewed 14268

how to use datatables in same page, I use template datatables but when I created new one datatables does not work.

here is my code

CSS :

<link href="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/jquery.dataTables.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
<link href="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/buttons.bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
<link href="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/responsive.bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
<link href="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/scroller.bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

JavaScript :

 <!-- Datatable js -->
    <script src="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/dataTables.bootstrap.js"></script>
    <script src="<?php echo base_url();?>/assets/plugins/datatables/dataTables.buttons.min.js"></script>

Code : nah, when I create new one with this datatable all function doesn't work..

echo "<table id='datatable-buttons' class='table display2 table-striped table-bordered'>";
    echo "<thead>";
    echo "<tr>";
    echo "<th>No.</th>";
    echo "<th>Itemset</th>";
    echo "<th>Jumlah</th>";
    echo"</tr>";
    echo "</thead>";
    echo "<tbody>";
    foreach ($item_array as $ia_key => $ia_value) 
    {
        //$theitems = explode('|',$ia_key);
        for($x = 0; $x < count($ia_key); $x++) 
        {
            if (($ia_value>=$support))
            {
                $no++;
                echo "<tr>";
                echo "<td> $no </td>";
                echo "<td> $ia_key </td>";
                echo "<td> $ia_value </td>";
                $z++;
                echo "</tr>";
            }
        }
    }
    echo "</tbody>";
    echo "</tr>";
    echo "</table>";
4 Answers
Related