Facebook bot analytics custom_events events keeps=0

Viewed 309

following the rules I include this as a new question, but this is directly related with these ones, hope this is what expect stackoverflow's administrators:

Facebook Analytics: user properties and logged events using graph API

Facebook bot analytics event logging

I send custom_events requests to FB.Analytics, but the event associated counters keeps always zero as you can see in the attached file, not matter how many times I send the request with a success return, the counters keeps=0. I didn't know if the problem could be related with facebookID, now I've tried including it, but the problem keeps anyway.

'custom_events=[{"user_unique_id": 1000xxxxx682, ...

BTW,I send the request from my Linux Ubuntu.

Please did you find any way of solving this?, Any idea of the source of this problem? thanks a lot, regards.

--------- Request:

curl -F 'event=CUSTOM_APP_EVENTS' \ -F 'advertiser_tracking_enabled=1' \ -F 'application_tracking_enabled=1' \ -F 'custom_events=[{"_eventName": "fb_onboarding_OK", "n_contents_showed": 10, "_logTime": 1499965797}]' \ https://graph.facebook.com/12XXXXXXXX27YYY36/activities

{"success":true}

> enter image description here

0 Answers
Related