Black background color tooltips in Eclipse Oxygen

Viewed 10751

I have encountered a problem, and it is a black background color tooltips in Eclipse Oxygen. I have googled this problem, but I only found a solution for linux. I am using eclipse in Windows. Please help me solve this problem. It really annoys me.

enter image description here

5 Answers

Here's what solved the problem for me on Eclipse 2018-19 (SimRel). I did it by changing the theme from the eclipse menu by going to :

Window -> Preferences -> Clicking on the Appearance option -> Changing the Colors and Fonts to something else.

For me, I had to change it from the reduced palette to the windows default.

Go to window in menu bar->preferences->general->appearance->colors and fonts-> type the javadoc in the filter box

Preferences => C/C++ => Editor => "Appearance color options" : "Source hover background" (set color)

Related