Firebase for iOS - console stuck in Not configured for Cloud Messaging

Viewed 2513

I already configured tons of apps for APNS in Firebase and it was always painless. Today I'm tring to configure another one which I already implemented the entire SDK for Messaging, added the GoogleService-Info.plist, enabled the bundle ID for Push Notifications, runned the app with Firebase smoothly in a device.

But the Firebase console configuration screen for Notifications doesn't let me upload my certificates or my APNs Auth Key (which I already have too).

The upload buttons are missing, the "fields" are not doing anything, I already tried switching browsers and even switching the computer (Windows based).

I'm working with a mac, tried Google Chrome, tried Safari, tried Chrome for Windows (in another computer) and nothing changes... I'm stuck in this screen.enter image description here

EDIT: I inspected the console webpage and saw that my browser is getting 404 from Firebase server connection getApnsAuthKey:

{
    "error": {
        "code": 404,
        "message": "APNS cert not found for requested project and bundle ID",
        "status": "NOT_FOUND",
        "details": [
            {
                "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.internal.firebase.v1.ErrorCode"
            }
        ]
    }
}
3 Answers

The Firebase may be updated with new UI -> new elements at this time (November 2017).

  • Inspect the Upload button
  • Remove disabled="disabled" attributed in the button tag enter image description here
  • Upload button is enabled! enter image description here

In my case, the reason the Upload button was disabled was not shown in the UI, but was visible when inspecting the elements.

You must be an owner to upload an APNs auth key

My permissions are that of Editor, seems you need to be Owner to upload.

Related