The Aframe API is supporting curved images. However, besides curved images I would like to make curved text and planes. Can someone help me out how to do this?
I think I have to make a entity, but I dont know which properties must be set.
The Aframe API is supporting curved images. However, besides curved images I would like to make curved text and planes. Can someone help me out how to do this?
I think I have to make a entity, but I dont know which properties must be set.
Just use a-curvedimage with src="#canvas". In canvas you can generate, what you want.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<script src="https://aframe.io/releases/1.0.3/aframe.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<a-scene>
<a-assets>
<canvas id="myCanvas"></canvas>
</a-assets>
<a-curvedimage
src="#myCanvas"
radius="2"
theta-length="30"
rotation="0 160 0"
>
</a-curvedimage>
</a-scene>
<script>
var canvas = document.getElementById("myCanvas");
var ctx = canvas.getContext("2d");
ctx.fillStyle = "#000"
ctx.font = "22px sans-serif";
ctx.fillText("Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet", 0, 30);
</script>
</body>
</html>