BottomSheet below appbar with appbar_scrolling_behaviour

Viewed 2141

I would like to have my bottomsheet expanded only up to appbar. I have viewpager with tabs, and viewpager has appbar_scrolling_view_behavior, so then list inside it is scrolled the toolbar is collapsed. But the bottom sheet is expanded, which is the behaviour I do not want to have. Basically I would like to have collapsed bottomsheet stay in place with the same height, and in expanded mode it should expand only up to toolbar, no matter if the toolbar is collapsed or not.

Here is how my xml looks like. This works, but the bottom sheet also reacts this way to appbar collapsing.

If I remove behaviour from second CoordinatorLayout the bottomsheet stays in place, but gets expanded to full screen.

<android.support.design.widget.CoordinatorLayout android:id="@+id/coordinator"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools"
    xmlns:app="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto">

    <android.support.design.widget.AppBarLayout
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:theme="@style/AppTheme.AppBarOverlay">

        <android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar
            android:id="@+id/toolbar"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="?attr/actionBarSize"
            android:background="?attr/colorPrimary"
            app:layout_scrollFlags="scroll|enterAlways" />

        <android.support.design.widget.TabLayout
            android:id="@+id/tabs"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content" />

    </android.support.design.widget.AppBarLayout>

    <FrameLayout
        android:id="@+id/loadingContainer"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        app:layout_behavior="@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior">

      ... content with viewpager

    </FrameLayout>

    <android.support.design.widget.CoordinatorLayout
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        app:layout_behavior="@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior">

        <LinearLayout
            android:id="@+id/bottomSheet"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="match_parent"
            app:behavior_hideable="false"
            app:behavior_peekHeight="55dp"
            app:layout_behavior="@string/bottom_sheet_behavior"/>

    </android.support.design.widget.CoordinatorLayout>

</android.support.design.widget.CoordinatorLayout>
1 Answers
Related