IntelliJ web application resources missing from classpath

Viewed 830

I'm using IntelliJ to build a standard java web application on top of Tomcat and Spring. I'm fairly new to IntellJ and feel like I'm missing something setup wise because I cannot seem to resolve resource files from the classpath.

Relevant Info - IJ 2017.1.4 Tomcat 8.5.15 Java 8 Spring platform-bom:2.0.8.RELEASE

I should also mention I'm using a java only configuration, taking advantage of the Spring's annotations and the servlet 3.0+ spec.

Since I'm pretty sure this is an issue with my IJ configuration, here's a series of screenshots outlining my setup & the error. Appreciate any help on this one, it's had me stumped for a bit.

Modules

module structure

Facets facets

Artifacts artifact structure

Project src

project src structure

Exploded War ouptut exploded war output

Code where I'm attempting to load in a file on the classpath code

Error enter image description here

0 Answers
Related