CSS looping gradient Transition

Viewed 4884

I got a question please I want to create a CSS looping gradient animation but when I do it the animation is very static it's not animating smoothly below is an example what I'm currently working on. Hope you can help me please.

.slider1 {
  background: background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(109, 0, 255)) !important;
}

/* css animation not smooth */
.slider1 {
  opacity: .5;
  animation: myfirst 5s;
  -moz-animation: myfirst 5s infinite; /* Firefox */
  -webkit-animation: myfirst 5s infinite; /* Safari and Chrome */
}

@-moz-keyframes myfirst { /* Firefox */ 
  0% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(0, 174, 255))
  }
  50% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(135, 255, 0))
  }
  100% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(109, 0, 255))
  }
}

@-webkit-keyframes myfirst { /* Safari and Chrome */
  0% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(0, 174, 255))
  }
  50% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(135, 255, 0))
  }
  100% {
    background: linear-gradient(rgba(173, 136, 255, 0.44), rgb(109, 0, 255))
  }
}
<div class="slider1">
  This some content
  <div class="wsite-spacer" style="height:600px;"></div>
</div>

2 Answers
Related