I have an application item- APP_BRCODE (not a page item), if I access the value using &APP_BRCODE. I can retrieve the value, but I can't set the value using javasctipt. $s('APP_BRCODE',value) does not works
I have an application item- APP_BRCODE (not a page item), if I access the value using &APP_BRCODE. I can retrieve the value, but I can't set the value using javasctipt. $s('APP_BRCODE',value) does not works
I end up seeing your reply when I'm looking for solution for the same context.
In Dynamic Actions,
apex.server.process
( "upload_ajax_process",
{ x01: this.browserEvent.originalEvent.detail.serverId
},
{ success: function( pData ) {
},
dataType: "text"
}
);
In Processing, created call back function "upload_ajax_process" as below. The insert statement inserts the value correctly in the table, however the page display item P12_DOCUMENTURL is not showing the value. What I'm missing here?
begin
:P12_DOCUMENTURL := apex_application.g_x01;
insert into tbl_bs_commentsdoc (commentsdocid, documenturl)
values (seq_commentsdoc_commentsdocid.nextval, apex_application.g_x01);
end;