Supervisor is not collect logs from application when WARN loglevel enabled

Viewed 2078

I have LEMP composite docker container, compiled by docker-compose.

I need redirect all WARNING logs from my PHP-application to STDOUT stream of container; It works only when option of supervisord loglevel=debug:

[supervisord]
nodaemon=true
loglevel=debug

And then, logs from PHP applications broadcasts to STDOUT:

lemp_1 | lemp_1 | 2017-07-11 19:09:29,524 DEBG 'php-fpm' stdout output: lemp_1 | [11-Jul-2017 19:09:29] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stdout: "[2017-07-11 19:09:29] app.NOTICE: hello world [] []"

If i set parameter into supervisord section [supervisord]

loglevel=warn

(or info,error,alert, etc..) i have no logs in my stdout stream at all!
I need pass to activity log only messages, have WARN level and highter. How supervisord "understands", what level of log message it received from application?
May be it have any specification for log message format? Or there are not enough settings?

Supervisor configuration:

[program:php-fpm]
command=php-fpm -F
autostart=true
autorestart=true
priority=5
stdout_events_enabled=true
stderr_events_enabled=true
redirect_stderr=true

[program:nginx]
command=nginx -g 'daemon off;'
autostart=true
autorestart=true
priority=10
stdout_events_enabled=true
stderr_events_enabled=true
redirect_stderr=true

[supervisord]
nodaemon=true
loglevel=debug
1 Answers
Related