Google Drive API Export GAS file specific version

Viewed 180


I am currently trying to bring some order to our Google App Script files and develop a HTMLService app that finds and parses GAS files in Google Drive and produces API documentation based on jsdoc style comments.

I have the WebApp functional and can pull all the data I need and parse the comments but by default it exports the current GAS file contents, regardless of if it's published or not.

What I would like to do is pull the contents of the latest Saved Version rather than the current dev content, is there a way I can specify a version to export?

I am using a URLFetch() to get the content, as per below:

var params = {
    headers:{
      'Accept':'application/vnd.google-apps.script+json', 
      'Authorization':'Bearer '+ ScriptApp.getOAuthToken()
    }, 
    method:'get'
  };
  
  var fileDrive = Drive.Files.get(fileId);
  var link = JSON.parse(fileDrive)['exportLinks']['application/vnd.google-apps.script+json'];
  var fetched = UrlFetchApp.fetch(link, params);
  return { meta: fileDrive, source: JSON.parse(fetched.getContentText()) };

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

1 Answers
Related