Angular2 How to trigger (click) event without clicking

Viewed 133913

I want to pass data from HTML to the component so I've created an event like this:

<div id="tutor-price" (click)="passCharge(r.value['charge'])"><span id="month">월 8회</span> <span id="price"> {{r.value['charge']}} </span></div>

And in component:

passCharge(charge){
   this.charge = charge;
   console.log(this.charge,"give me the number")
}

If I click the event, I see everything's working fine. But I want to trigger this click event automatically since I want the component to use 'this.charge' value right away once the component is done the loading.

Is there any way I can trigger (click) event automatically?

4 Answers

Expanding on the accepted answer, if you get the error "Cannot read property 'nativeElement' of undefined" or even "Cannot read property click of undefined", as OP clearly states in the comments to answer provided, use this solution:

If you want to get a reference of an element that hosts a component or directive you need to specify that you want the element instead of the component or directive

@ViewChild('myDiv', { read: ElementRef }) myDiv: ElementRef<HTMLElement>;
Related