Available packages empty in Pycharm with Anaconda interpretter

Viewed 9349

I have installed Anaconda in my Windows 7 64 bit with Python 2.7.13.

I set up the interpretter in my Python by locating the python.exe within the anaconda installation directory.

I can run programmes. However, I can not install additional packages using the package installer of Pycharm. enter image description here

I have looked at online guides, but nothing helpful so far. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I added the link https://pypi.python.org/simple using the Manager Repositories button. enter image description here

However, it does not work

4 Answers

The simple solution to this is that install your needed package into Anaconda Prompt(Run anaconda prompt in administrator mode.) using pip command then that package will automatically be reflected into pycharm.

enter image description here

I am not sure which specific step. Just follow the steps below:

  1. Reinstall your anaconda
  2. Be sure to open your anaconda once before connecting it with Pycharm
  3. When "scanning" shows up, it works.

enter image description here

Related