Angular 4 : Why compiling a project with my package hosted with npm trigger a 'makeDecorator' error on compilation

Viewed 224

I got this error since I started to code my two npm packages, and I can't find a solution for this issue. Each time I run ng serve, I have this error, and then if I just add a space character and Ctrl+S a file (to run an Angular-CLI compilation) It diseapper ! How to resolve this ?

Error :

ERROR in Error encountered resolving symbol values statically. Calling function 'makeDecorator', function calls are not supported. Consider replacing the function or lambda with a reference to an exported function, resolving symbol NgModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/node_modules/@angular/core/src/metadata/ng_module.d.ts, resolving symbol NgModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/node_modules/@angular/core/src/metadata.d.ts, resolving symbol NgModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/node_modules/@angular/core/src/core.d.ts, resolving symbol NgModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/node_modules/@angular/core/index.d.ts, resolving symbol SnackbarModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/index.ts, resolving symbol SnackbarModule in D:/GitHub/angular-npm/ngx-heyl-modal/demo/node_modules/ngx-heyl-snackbar/index.ts

my packages : (With all my sources on Git)

https://www.npmjs.com/package/ngx-heyl-modal

https://www.npmjs.com/package/ngx-heyl-snackbar

EDIT :

I tried to use npm link with a simple project : empty service, empty component (just a div in the html file, no input no functions at all) and this issue is still here. I think it's because of the NgModule, maybe I'm wrong in how I wrote it ? or my package.json ?

1 Answers
Related