Java ee agent for ODI

Viewed 505

I've created a domain for my java ee agent using : https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/core/ODING/GUID-3F74BFAB-99E9-4060-86E8-F70A8352A701.htm#ODING292

I've also created an agent in odi studio, but when i try to test it it gives me the error:

oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.InvocationException: ODI-1425: Agent application cannot be reached using http.

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.reThrowAgentErrorAsInvocation(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:1716)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:401)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.support.InternalRemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(InternalRemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:162)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invokeIsAlive(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:614)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invokeIsAlive(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:592)

at oracle.odi.ui.action.SnpsPopupActionTestAgentHandler.testOdiAgent(SnpsPopupActionTestAgentHandler.java:85)

at oracle.odi.ui.action.SnpsPopupActionTestAgentHandler.actionPerformed(SnpsPopupActionTestAgentHandler.java:76)

at com.sunopsis.graphical.frame.edit.EditFrameSnpAgent$5.performAction(EditFrameSnpAgent.java:637)

at oracle.odi.ui.framework.event.OdiActionListener.actionPerformed(OdiActionListener.java:69)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6533)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4525)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper._dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:169)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper.dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Caused by: ODI-1425: Agent application cannot be reached using http.

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:403)

... 45 more

Things I've done:

  1. Telnet to the port 15101 and it's working fine.

  2. Firewall is off

  3. Made sure that my node manager and weblogic server are up and running.

  4. Managed server for odi is up and running.

Have even tried to delete and recreate the deployment for the odiagent (http://www.redstk.com/odi-12c-agent-not-running-odi-1425/)

Nothing seems to be working and I'm at my wits end..any help will be highly appreciated.

I'm trying this on windows 10, with odi 12c

1 Answers
Related