How to Represent collection of alternatives in JSON-LD

Viewed 624

I have properties in my model which have value as alternate array (which indicates a collection of alternates from which only one value is to be chosen). Earlier I was using RDF/XML to do this using rdf:Alt. See the following example

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:ex="http://ns.example.com/example/">
<rdf:Description>
    <ex:prop1>
        <rdf:Alt>
            <rdf:li>100</rdf:li>
            <rdf:li>120</rdf:li>
            <rdf:li>130</rdf:li>
        </rdf:Alt>
    </ex:prop1>
</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

But now I want to do same thing in JSON-LD. I tried converting the above snippet to JSON-LD by online converter and got the following result

{
  "@context": {
    "ex": "http://ns.example.com/example/",
    "rdf": "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
  },
  "@graph": [
    {
      "@id": "_:g70327238021300",
      "ex:prop1": {
        "@id": "_:g70327280101680"
      }
    },
    {
      "@id": "_:g70327280101680",
      "@type": "rdf:Alt",
      "rdf:_1": "100",
      "rdf:_2": "120",
      "rdf:_3": "130"
    }
  ]
}

Actually I found out that rdf:Alt/Seq/Bag are marked as archaic by w3c. There is @list and @set for ordered and unordered arrays respectively in JSON-LD. So is there any other way to do this in JSON-LD without using "rdf:Alt" as @type?

2 Answers
Related