How to set object list to Vaadin 8 combobox

Viewed 1935

I want to integrate list of complex objects to a Vaadin combobox. I tried it as follows and that shows only garbage values (toString() values). But I want to know how to set the specific attribute which should show in the drop down.

enter image description here

Below class objects should be rendered in the combobox.

public class TestExecution {
private String name;
private String startingTime;
private String endingTime;
private String status;

public String getName() {
    return name;
}

public void setName(String name) {
    this.name = name;
}

public String getStartingTime() {
    return startingTime;
}

public void setStartingTime(String startingTime) {
    this.startingTime = startingTime;
}

public String getEndingTime() {
    return endingTime;
}

public void setEndingTime(String endingTime) {
    this.endingTime = endingTime;
}

public String getStatus() {
    return status;
}

public void setStatus(String status) {
    this.status = status;
}

}

Note: I can't override the toString() method as I will be using it for other purposes.

1 Answers
Related