WPF Changing ListBox background color, enabled and disabled

Viewed 3067

I'm searching how to change the background color of my WPF Listbox, nothing worked... I don't want to change the background of the Item Template, but of the ListBox himself.
I tried the differents solutions answered here Answers
Here is my Listbox :

<ListBox Name="myListBox" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible" SelectionChanged="myListBox_SelectionChanged" Background="#FFC3DDF7" Margin="0,0,0,10">
                <ListBox.ItemContainerStyle>
                    <Style TargetType="ListBoxItem">
                        <Style.Triggers>
                            <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Value.IsOk}" Value="True">
                                <Setter Property="Background" Value="Green"/>
                            </DataTrigger>
                        </Style.Triggers>
                    </Style>
                </ListBox.ItemContainerStyle>
                <ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                            <StackPanel Width="200">
                                <TextBlock FontSize="10" FontWeight="Bold" VerticalAlignment="Center" Text="{Binding Path=Key}" />
                                <TextBlock FontSize="10" VerticalAlignment="Center" TextWrapping="Wrap">
                                    <TextBlock.Text>
                                        <MultiBinding StringFormat="{}{0} {1} {2}">
                                            <Binding Path="Value.TextA" />
                                            <Binding Path="Value.TextB" />
                                            <Binding Path="Value.TextC" />
                                        </MultiBinding>
                                    </TextBlock.Text>
                                </TextBlock>
                            </StackPanel>
                        </StackPanel>
                    </DataTemplate>
                </ListBox.ItemTemplate>
            </ListBox>

Maybe the item template is on the foreground ?

Tried these codes :

<ListBox.Style>
<Style TargetType="{x:Type ListBox}">
    <Style.Resources>
        <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static SystemColors.ControlBrushKey}" Color="Blue"/>
    </Style.Resources>
</Style>

and

 <ListBox>
    <ListBox.Style>
        <Style TargetType="{x:Type ListBox}">
            <Style.Triggers>
                <Trigger Property="IsEnabled" Value="False">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="Blue" />
                </Trigger>
            </Style.Triggers>
        </Style>
    </ListBox.Style>
</ListBox>

Not working. The down right corner, between the two scrollbars, became blue... But that's all !

3 Answers
Related