I am working in an Ionic 3 project with ts to integrate Firebase into my app. The below code I used to integrate firebase with Ionic project
constructor(angFire: AngularFireDatabase){
}
books: FirebaseListObservable<any>;
To send the data from my app to firebase, I used push method and to update entries I used update($key). Now I have all the data's in Firebase backend.
Now, how can I sync the firebase Database with Google Sheets so that each and every entry added to firebase backend has to get updated into sheets. I used a third party ZAPIER for this integration, but it would be nice if I get to learn on how to do this sync on my own.
Upon surfing, there are many tutorials to get the data's from the google sheets into Firebase. But I didn't come across any tutorials for vice versa.
I followed the below tutorial but it doesn't point to spreadsheets. https://sites.google.com/site/scriptsexamples/new-connectors-to-google-services/firebase
Any help would be greatly appreciated!