I installed Vue.js using the CLI as found here:
# install vue-cli
$ npm install --global vue-cli
# create a new project using the "webpack" template
$ vue init webpack my-project
# install dependencies and go!
$ cd my-project
$ npm install
$ npm run dev
When I run it opens Safari, my default browser. I would like to specify Chrome (used only for development) without changing the OS default browser.
The webpack.dev.conf.js is as follows:
var utils = require('./utils')
var webpack = require('webpack')
var config = require('../config')
var merge = require('webpack-merge')
var baseWebpackConfig = require('./webpack.base.conf')
var HtmlWebpackPlugin = require('html-webpack-plugin')
var FriendlyErrorsPlugin = require('friendly-errors-webpack-plugin')
// add hot-reload related code to entry chunks
Object.keys(baseWebpackConfig.entry).forEach(function (name) {
baseWebpackConfig.entry[name] = ['./build/dev-client'].concat(baseWebpackConfig.entry[name])
})
module.exports = merge(baseWebpackConfig, {
module: {
rules: utils.styleLoaders({ sourceMap: config.dev.cssSourceMap })
},
// cheap-module-eval-source-map is faster for development
devtool: '#source-map',
plugins: [
new webpack.DefinePlugin({
'process.env': config.dev.env
}),
// https://github.com/glenjamin/webpack-hot-middleware#installation--usage
new webpack.HotModuleReplacementPlugin(),
new webpack.NoEmitOnErrorsPlugin(),
// https://github.com/ampedandwired/html-webpack-plugin
new HtmlWebpackPlugin({
filename: 'index.html',
template: 'index.html',
inject: true
}),
new FriendlyErrorsPlugin()
]
})
Anybody know how to specify Chrome in this configuration?