how to save "set solib-search-path"

Viewed 14598

I wonder linux gdb debugging.

I have 1 execute file, 1 core dump file. so, I opened it in linux like this,

gdb exefilename -c exefuilename.core

but, I only show error message.

warning: Could not load shared library symbols for 44 libraries, e.g. /usr/local/lib/libboost_system.so.1.55.0.
Use the "info sharedlibrary" command to see the complete listing.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?

so, I input command,

set solib-search-path /librarypath/

and symbol read succeed. and, I input command

quit

and, I reopen dump file. like this,

gdb exefilename -c exefuilename.core

but still show same error message.

warning: Could not load shared library symbols for 44 libraries, e.g. /usr/local/lib/libboost_system.so.1.55.0.
Use the "info sharedlibrary" command to see the complete listing.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?

I don't want to show this error message never. so, I want to save library search path. how Can I do?

1 Answers
Related