Can't run puma in daemon mode in docker

Viewed 2735

I have a rails5 app and using puma as it's web service. It's all right when to deploy it in a normal environment but failed when to deploy it in docker with daemon mode. I'll list what I can do and what I cannot do as below:

Can:

rails s without docker

puma without docker

puma --daemon without docker

puma -C config/puma.rb without docker # in which set daemon: true

puma in docker

Can't:

`puma --daemon' in docker

puma -C config/puma.rb in docker in which set daemon: true


The conclusion is that I can't run puma in docker with daemon mode, and when I use docker-compose up command it returns:

Puma starting in single mode...

  • Version 3.8.2 (ruby 2.4.0-p0), codename: Sassy Salamander
  • Min threads: 5, max threads: 5
  • Environment: production
  • Daemonizing...
  • website_1 exited with code 0

No any other informations.

So, what does it really happen?

1 Answers
Related