No target specified for emulator. Deploying to iPhone-SE, 10.3 simulator

Viewed 3547

I have tried to run Ionic 3 app on Mac machine.No build errors and working fine on simulator.But I need to test it on Emulator hence I need to test the Native status bar plugin.Can you tell me why it gives below error? How can I run this on Emulator?

Note: I don't have an iOS device.Hence I'm using rented cloud Mac machine and try to test the iOS status bar implementation.

I have used this cli command:

> ionic cordova run ios

and this too ionic cordova emulate ios same issue.

global packages:

    @ionic/cli-utils : 1.4.0
    Cordova CLI      : 7.0.1
    Ionic CLI        : 3.4.0

local packages:

    @ionic/app-scripts              : 1.3.8
    @ionic/cli-plugin-cordova       : 1.4.0
    @ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular : 1.3.1
    Cordova Platforms               : android 6.1.2 ios 4.4.0
    Ionic Framework                 : ionic-angular 3.4.2

System:

    Node       : v6.10.2
    OS         : macOS Sierra
    Xcode      : Xcode 8.3.3 Build version 8E3004b
    ios-deploy : 1.9.1
    ios-sim    : 6.0.0
    npm        : 3.10.10

No target specified for emulator. Deploying to iPhone-SE, 10.3 simulator

Update:

When I run the > cordova run --list --emulator on Mac machine it shows huge list of emulators as like :

iPhone-6, 8.2
iPhone-6, 8.3
iPhone-6, 10.3
iPhone-6, 8.4
iPhone-6, 9.0
iPhone-6, 9.1
iPhone-6, 9.2
iPhone-6, 8.1
iPhone-6, 9.3
iPhone-6-Plus, 8.2
iPhone-6-Plus, 8.3
iPhone-6-Plus, 10.3

Update 2:

I have run this:

ionic cordova run ios --target="iPhone-6, 10.3"

It gives this error.Can you tell me why?

Error: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

[ERROR] Cordova encountered an error. You may get more insight by running the Cordova command above directly.

[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova run ios --target "iPhone-6, 10.3" (exit code 1).

1 Answers
Related