How do I IGNORE TABLE and Change ID in MySQL?

Viewed 204

The following error message appeared after I installed a plugin on my website. I wonder what query to run in order to resolve this issue with MYSQL/PhpMyadmin?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_trophy_category` DROP PRIMARY KEY , CHANGE `trophy_category_id`' at line 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

UPDATE.

This is the stack trace. I have asked the plugin developer but they are not working on it.

0 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115):

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('ALTER IGNORE TA...')

1 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381):

Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'ALTER IGNORE TA...')

2 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478):

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('ALTER IGNORE TA...')

3 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20150313.php(758):

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER IGNORE TA...')

4 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20150313.php(216):

Waindigo_Install->_makeTableChanges(Array)

5 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20150313.php(88):

Waindigo_Install->_install(Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))

6 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214):

Waindigo_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))

7 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169):

XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)

8 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(188):

XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/home/admin/tmp...')

9 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351):

XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()

10 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134):

XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))

11 /home/admin/web/.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

12 {main}

2 Answers
Related